Pet Wellness Exams
The annual visit for your dog or cat will not only help keep him or her healthy but also will help us catch any problems early before they become more serious.
In addition to a comprehensive physical exam, a typical annual visit to our hospital would include:
- A discussion of risk factors to determine which immunizations are necessary.
- Dental Examination
- Nutrition and Weight Counseling
- Behavior Counseling
During this visit, we would also recommend:
- Intestinal Parasite Screening
- Annual Heartworm Testing for Dogs
- Wellness Lab Panel, When Indicated